Day 1: – Upon arrival to Taba airport meet & assist by our representative.
– Transfer to Hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
– After the Dinner to Hotel
– Transfer to Sinai to Climb (St. Catherin Mount).
Day 2: – Arrival to amount of Mount.
– Visit (St Catherin Monastery).
– Transfer to Cairo By Private Bus.
Arrival to Cairo, meet & assist by our representative then Transfer to Check in Hotel.
– Dinner & Overnight.
Day 3: – After Breakfast on Hotel.
– Start a full day tour to visit the Giza Pyramids they are the most famous monuments of ancient Egypt. These massive a stone structures were built around 4500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile, Sphinx then visit the papyrus & perfumes shops
Egyptian Museum of Antiquities which houses the world’s greatest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts including 12 rooms filled with golden treasures from the world – famous tomb of the king Tutankhamen
– Sound & Light show at Giza Pyramids. (Optional)
– Back to Hotel.
– Dinner & overnight.
Day 4: – After Breakfast on Hotel.
– Transfer Ancient Egypt Town to Visit – Start a Half day visit Old Cairo ( Salah Eldin Citadel), the Old Mosques ( sultan Hassan & El Refaai ,Mosque)& the old Churches including The Hanging Church, St. George Church, Later you visit The fortress of Babylon, St. Sergius’s Church, where he Holy Family took shelter in a cave& Khan El Khalili Pazzar Proceed to the fascinating Khan El KHalili Bazaar – reputed to bathe largest bazaar in the middle East. Originally founder watering stop for caravanserai in the 14th century. The bazaar has now grown to vast proportions
– Transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure
– Meet & Assist (V.I.P) at airport Cairo.
– 1 nights accommodation in 5 stars hotel at Taba
– 2 nights accommodation in 5 stars Hotel at Cairo
– All tours as mentioned in our program within entry fees.
– All Transfers as mentioned in our program.
– Services of a professional Guide.
– Air Tickets.
– Any Extra not mentioned above.
– Any optional tours.
– Entry Visas to Egypt – US $ 15 per person. (If required)